[slime-devel] Quitting SLIME and buffer split bug

Frédéric Brunel frederic.brunel at free.fr
Fri May 21 14:29:59 UTC 2004

Greetings,

I'm sure this question has already been asked but I can't figure out
where to get the answer. So how do you quit SLIME in a clean way, that
is by not killing SLIME buffers? I guess that SLIME-QUIT is not the
right function.

BTW I found out a little bug. When there is two Emacs buffers splitted
vertically and you fire up SLIME, it switches to an horizontal split.
Kind of annoying. And I think it will be a good idea to be able to
switch off the string animation (by customization?).

--
Frederic Brunel