[slime-devel] Re: OpenMCL 0.14.2 SWANK brokenness...

Cyrus Harmon ch-gmane at bobobeach.com
Thu May 13 02:18:57 UTC 2004

Camille Troillard <tuscland <at> mac.com> writes:

> Hi Brian,
>
> You need to download the updates from the CVS and rebuild the lisp
> image. Then everything works (well, it should!).
>
> Greets,
> Camille

Depends on your definition of works. At least for me. Last I tried,
the c_getsockname stuff had been  fixed, but SLIME was still
giving an "error reporting error" message. Gary Byers says that
the internal  functions used to crawl the stack changed in 0.14.2
and that SLIME needs to change to use these new  instructions.
So, it doesn't die, but it doesn't really work either. Not sure who's
maintaining SLIME for OpenMCL these days, but it would be great
if this were fixed! :->

Thanks,

Cyrus