[slime-devel] Re: Fixed (we hope) -- hs-minor-mode

Lawrence Mitchell wence at gmx.li
Tue May 11 00:09:35 UTC 2004

Alain.Picard at memetrics.com wrote:

[...] outline-minor-mode.

> It's unfortunately not cross-USER compatible; I for one do not
> use the distributed outline; I use noutline and/or allout.
> Slime breaks for me until I load outline.el.

I don't think this is our fault.  outline-minor-mode should be
autoloaded in your emacs (unless you use an XEmacs without it
installed, I forget if it's in the base-support section), and if
noutline and/or allout override it as something different,
there's not really very much we can do.  Complain to their
authors, I suppose.

--
Lawrence Mitchell <wence at gmx.li>