[slime-devel] OpenMCL backend broken by OpenMCL 0.14.2

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Thu May 6 18:27:13 UTC 2004

On Thu, 6 May 2004, Will wrote:

> Hello,
>
> OpenMCL 0.14.2 is now out and SLDB does not work with it.  The
> following is an excerpt from my conversation with Gary Byers
> discussing MAP-BACKTRACE:

I'm pretty sure that changing the backtrace-related stuff in
swank-openmcl.lisp so that it works in 0.14.2 is straightforward
(I've done some work on this and will try to test that work soon.)
It's less clear that it'd be straightforward to preserve backward
compatibility with older versions.  How important is that ?