[slime-devel] OT: SBCL mailing lists registration not working.

Rohan Nicholls rohan.nicholls at myrealbox.com
Mon May 3 09:41:13 UTC 2004

Hi there,

I thought I would post this here as I am sure some of you on this list
are involved with the sbcl project, and I have hit a dead end so please
forgive my last ditch attempt.

I have made several attempts to register with the sbcl mailing lists to
no avail.  I have been taken to the mailman register page (similar to
the slime one) and put in all the relevant information, but unlike the
slime list I have never received a confirmation mail, and have not been
made part of the list.

I tried sending a message to the project admin through the sourceforge
interface but have received no response there either.

If anyone is involved in the sbcl project, can they let someone on the
project know that the mailman interface seems to be malfunctioning, and
can someone let me know when it is up and running so I can register?

Thanks in advance and sorry this is so off topic.

rohan