[slime-devel] Re: New variable for killing the Lisp processes without query

Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen larsi at gnus.org
Sun May 2 19:00:54 UTC 2004

Helmut Eller <e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at> writes:

> But why would someone want to exit from Emacs? :-)

That's, like, an existential question.  :-)

But we're running lots of stuff on lots of different servers, and
it's sometimes easier to do the fix on the server in question (due to
network topology, etc) than on the machine where I do most of my
hacking, which leads to starting/stopping Emacs...

It's heart-rendering to exit Emacs, but sometimes you gotta do what
you gotta do.

  larsi at gnus.org * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen