Solved: [slime-devel] swank:slime-debugger-function ?

Pierre-François Gomez pierre-francois.gomez at NOSPAM-laposte.net
Sun May 2 10:46:14 UTC 2004

Pierre-François Gomez <pierre-francois.gomez at NOSPAM-laposte.net> writes:

> "Thomas F. Burdick" <tfb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU> writes:
>
>> Nope, araneida:*restart-on-handler-errors* is a function of one
>> argument, the condition.  This should work, though:
>>
>>   (setf *restart-on-handler-errors* 'swank::debug-in-emacs)
>
> Sorry, my first reply concerned Helmut Ellers' solution, i had
> forgotten yours :) I'll try it now.

That works well with a threaded listener, too.

When the handler hits my assertion, the sldb buffer instantly fires
up. Great ! :)

Thank you for your help.
--
Pierre-François Gomez                                 GnuPG: 0xA38AE42C