[slime-devel] CVS broken: destructure-case failed

Bjørn Nordbø bn at telenor.net
Fri Mar 26 15:35:36 UTC 2004

After updating to the current CVS version, I get the following
error on slime-compile-defun.  I have tried to find the error,
but it seems to be in slime.el and I'm no good at elisp.

- The error have probably been introduced in a patch during
  the last 24 hours or so.
- It shows itself consistently on my setup; GNU Emacs 21.2.1,
  Lispworks 4.[13], Solaris.
- Using the slime.el from yesterday (2004-03-25) works fine.

This is the error message I get in Emacs:

Compilation finished: 0 errors  0 warnings  0 notes [0.12 secs]
error in process filter: cond: destructure-case failed: nil
error in process filter: destructure-case failed: nil

--
Lisp can accomodate a wide range of psychological problems.