[slime-devel] hyperspec.el, references (was Re: Sorting contributors by last name)

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jun 24 13:19:09 UTC 2004

Luke Gorrie <luke at bluetail.com> writes:

> Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> writes:
>
>> Attached supports sbcl :ansi-cl :section references, and fixes a bug
>> in common-lisp-hyperspec-section-6.0.
>
> Thanks, applied.

Thank you.

> NB: This means our hyperspec.el has now diverged from the one we
> imported (from ILISP, I think). That's okay, let's treat it as fair
> game for hacking.

I'm glad to hear you say that.

Attached is a patch implementing glossary and issue cross-reference
lookups, and code for using said functionality in reference conditions
(currently unused, but in sbcl-0.8.12.x there will be conditions
referencing these entities).

I used the issue cross-reference table rather than the issue writeup
table because it is more complete: I've submitted a bug to the
Lispworks team about one instance of missing data in the writeup
table.