[slime-devel] Re: Fuzzy completion

Brian Downing bdowning at lavos.net
Wed Jun 23 22:59:46 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 07:08:02PM +0200, Luke Gorrie wrote:
> It appears that my changes were a bit.. "hasty." :-) I've backed them
> out so now it's a "pristine" patch in CVS. Fuzzy-completion is bound
> to `C-c M-i'.

Okay, I've recommitted most of Luke's changes.  Fuzzy completion is
customizable for `slime-complete-symbol-function', but I've retained its
keybinding as C-c M-i, mostly because I actively use both completion
styles and expect others would want to as well.

Also some documentation has been added to the Texinfo manual about this
feature.

Tested and working in Emacs 21.2, Emacs CVS, and XEmacs 21.4.  In XEmacs
however the mouse click events don't seem to work to select a
completion.  On closer examination, it doesn't look like any Slime mouse
events work in XEmacs.

-bcd
--
*** Brian Downing <bdowning at lavos dot net>