[slime-devel] Re: How do I abort the debugger and return to the repl?

Luke Gorrie luke at bluetail.com
Tue Jun 22 07:25:11 UTC 2004

Anders Conradi <beque at telia.com> writes:

> How do I abort the debugger and return to the repl?

Taking the ABORT restart should give you a new prompt. This is a
bug. I don't have access to OpenMCL currently so I can't check it out,
but hopefully someone else can.

I know we previously had a problem with restarts in SLDB on OpenMCL
0.14 but Gary and Alan fixed that one last month.

Meanwhile it could be interesting to see the contents of your
*slime-events* buffer immediately after reproducing this bug.

-Luke