[slime-devel] Re: SLIME User Survey

Luke Gorrie luke at bluetail.com
Sat Jun 19 19:10:47 UTC 2004

Paolo Amoroso <amoroso at mclink.it> writes:

> By the way, since I use the repl often, I do this under Linux.  I keep
> an Emacs frame with the SLIME repl, and another frame with the Lisp
> code buffer on which I am working.  Each Emacs frame goes into its own
> KDE virtual desktop.  Switching from the Lisp buffer to the repl is a
> simple matter of Ctrl-Fn.

I use the `slime-selector' command. This is not bound anywhere by
default because it really needs a global binding to be useful.

If you put it on e.g. `C-c s' then you can jump into the repl with
`C-c s r' and back to the most recently visited Lisp source by
pressing `C-c s l'. It supports more buffers too, and is extensible.

-Luke