[slime-devel] SLIME User Survey

Brian Downing bdowning at lavos.net
Fri Jun 18 20:21:22 UTC 2004

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 03:19:30PM -0400, David Steuber wrote:
> Sometimes, and this seems totally random, the SBCL debugger only
> shows up in the REPL rather than giving me the SLIME debugger.

If the condition says something along the lines of "-819843 is not of
type (MOD 0 536870911)", this is an SBCL bug (on some non-x86 platorms),
and not Slime.

I have a hacky workaround (not a fix, and it's possible it breaks other
things) for this.  If you're interested, let me know.

-bcd
--
*** Brian Downing <bdowning at lavos dot net>