[slime-devel] Re: Status after outage

Helmut Eller e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Jun 9 20:56:32 UTC 2004

Jens Bjerrehuus <jens at bjerrehuus.dk> writes:

> Kind Sir Luke,
> Or am I doing something wrong?

I'm not Luke, but I can answer the question:

From: nikodemus at random-state.net
Subject: Common-lisp.net anoncvs
Newsgroups: comp.lang.lisp
Date: 9 Jun 2004 16:57:49 GMT

The common-lisp.net anoncvs was briefly up and running between last night
and approximately five minutes ago, when we shut it down again due to the
following advisories:

 http://security.e-matters.de/advisories/092004.html

Developer CVS access is not affected. We will restore non-developer CVS
access as soon as we figure out a maintainable way to minimize the risks.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus Siivola