[slime-devel] Towards 1.0?

Nikodemus Siivola tsiivola at cc.hut.fi
Wed Jun 9 19:00:14 UTC 2004

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Edi Weitz wrote:

> Given the enduring non-availabilty of anonymous CVS[1] the fact that
> SLIME is only available via CVS makes it kind of difficult for us mere
> mortals which aren't registered SLIME developers.

A bandaid:

 As a temprorary workaround for those who have been tracking various
 projects via CVS we've put up tarballs of the indidual project CVSROOTs
 at:

  http://www.common-lisp.net/cvs_tarballs/

 These tarballs are updated every 15 minutes.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus                   "Not as clumsy or random as a C++ or Java.
                             An elegant weapon for a more civilized time."