[slime-devel] Re: My personal Slime Feature wishlist

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Tue Jul 27 21:27:01 UTC 2004

Thomas Schilling <tjs_ng at yahoo.de> writes:

>    - Some refactorings are really hard to implement. Namely all that
>      require a code walker

The code walker per se should be not a great problem. But it is indeed
difficult to handle macros. No, I do not mean macroexpanding and
walking them, but present results to the user that are "meaningful" in
the sense of leaving user defined macros in their place and all.

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Signed/encrypted mail welcome.  Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5

-> GIVE stylish confetti to HEAVILY ARMED CLOWN <-
-> Heavily Armed Clown: Wheeee!!                <-