[slime-devel] Re: Did someone say they were working on a GF browser?

Luke Gorrie luke at bluetail.com
Fri Jul 23 16:19:41 UTC 2004

Thomas Schilling <tjs_ng at yahoo.de> writes:

> Ok, so everyone using acl62 or sbcl can test it now. Using C-r on a
> method in the xref-buffer that pops up when you press M-. on a gf name
> you can now remove the selected method.

Nice!

I've got a couple of requests. How about putting the method signature
into the `hints' property list of the location structure? Also I think
it'd be a nice extra touch to remove the method's line from the xref
buffer when it's removed.

Otherwise it looks good to me, look forward to committing.

> Any probs with the key bindings?

`C-r' is awkward because it clobbers `isearch-backward'. I'd suggest
just `r' since the buffer is read-only.

-Luke