[slime-devel] Re: Uh, (require 'slime) errors out

Peter Seibel peter at javamonkey.com
Wed Jul 21 19:51:03 UTC 2004

Peter Seibel <peter at javamonkey.com> writes:

> I can no longer (require 'slime) because I get an error "Not
> connected". I'm trying to track it down from the backtrace (see below)
> but since it just started happening I'm assuming this is due to some
> recent change and perhaps the author of said change will know right
> away what's wrong.

Uh, I'm not sure what happened there. Either I hadn't checked in
something I thought I did or someone half backed it out or CVS screwed
me or I'm just an idiot. Anyway I'm okay now. At any rate, a change I
thought I had checked in (for the Allegro test failures) the other day
is no longer (or was never) in CVS so I'm putting it back in.

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                      peter at javamonkey.com