[slime-devel] Re: SLIME and CMUCL with mk:defsystem

Archisman Rudra archi at cs.nyu.edu
Thu Jul 15 21:34:39 UTC 2004

Hi Luke,
  Thanks for the response and the link. I had been using a different ad hoc
kludge meanwhile. This just involved going to the inferior-lisp buffer and
mk:load-system -ing from there. This seemed to work in that the changes are
reflected in the repl buffer. I will try the workaround suggested here...

-- archi