[slime-devel] Re: Hyperspec lookups with w3m in Slime

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Fri Jul 16 06:36:08 UTC 2004

 Mark> d95-bli at nada.kth.se (Björn Lindberg) writes:
 >> I would much prefer if the behaviour was closer to the one for C-c
 >> C-d C-d, where the description pops up in another window, and an
 >> effort is made upon exit to restore the windows to what they were
 >> before.

 Mark> I've had the following fragment in my ~/.emacs for a while with
 Mark> no obvious side-effects or respiratory trouble:

[...]

Funny how many people have to solve same problems. Attached is my try at
solving the same annoyance, except I tried to fix w3m for more than just
hyperspec browsing.

YMMV, of course.

--J.