[slime-devel] debug-in-emacs mod suggestion

Alan Ruttenberg alanr-l at mumble.net
Sat Jul 3 07:35:18 UTC 2004

Instead of calling compute-restarts directly call an
implementation-define swank-compute-restarts.
Default that function to call compute-restarts.

In openmcl we would define

(defun swank-compute-restarts (condition)
   (butlast (compute-restarts condition) 2))

or something more robust, if I can figure that out, to get rid of the
restarts that blow away the slime/emacs connection.

BTW, I would make the change myself but my password to the slime CVS
seems to have gone bad  and mail to the common-lisp.net maintainers has
not yet yielded a response. Perhaps Helmut or Luke could help me out...

-Alan