[slime-devel] openmcl patches

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Sat Jan 31 12:52:02 UTC 2004

i have a few openmcl patches that i've been sitting on waiting to see
what the stateless-emacs did to the api.

1) update some defimplementation vs. defslimefun in swank-openmcl

2) implement compile-system-for-emacs

3) don't rebind print-level or print-length in apply-macro-expander.

Unless there's some reason why i shouldn't i'll finally use my commit
rights and apply the first two. before applying the third i'd like
someone to tell my why those variabels should be re-bound when
macroexpanding.

p.s. the very recently commited state-less emacs works (afaict) on an
inferior (as opposed to remote) openmcl 0.14-031220.

--
Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.