[slime-devel] stateless-emacs

Luke Gorrie luke at bluetail.com
Sun Jan 25 21:40:20 UTC 2004

Ahoy,

I have checked in my majorly hacked version on a new branch called
`stateless-emacs'. If anyone wants to take it for a spin that would be
helpful for flushing out problems not covered by the test suite. There
is a STATELESS-EMACS tag set at the point where I branched.

Multiprocessing doesn't work in this version because I deleted the
auxiliary-connection code from the elisp side and haven't replaced it
with any other mechanism.

I'm about to shift into "last minute stuff" mode before buggering off
on vacation so I don't think I'll have a chance to hack this
significantly more. I put it on a branch in case you guys decide to
hack/merge it, otherwise I'll brutalise it some more when I get back.

I'll be gone from the end of the week (start of feb), and I'll be back
(with a hacking vengeance!) mid-March or so.

Cheers,
Luke