[slime-devel] interrupt and multiple processes

Alan Ruttenberg alanralanr at comcast.net
Thu Jan 8 01:11:36 UTC 2004

When there are multiple processes and an interrupt is sent,
lisp(openmcl in my case) needs to know which process to interrupt.
So when the interrupt is being processed I need to ask emacs for that
information before choosing the process to interrupt.
What's the proper way to do that?

Also regarding multiple processes: I'm running portable aserve and
would like to be able to have errors that occur in the server processes
create a slime debugger instance. Is there a way to set that up, given
that those processes are not associated with a repl?

Thanks,
Alan