[slime-devel] OpenMCL freezing emacs in slime?

Peter Seibel peter at javamonkey.com
Sat Jan 3 18:11:29 UTC 2004

Sorry for this vague report but I'm mostly just wondering if anyone
else has seen this: from time to time my Emacs on OS X (10.3) will
just freeze while I'm using slime with OpenMCL. At least once, killing
the dppccl process has gotten it unstuck. I'll try to get more details
on what causes this but if anyone has any ideas about what's going on
or how to gather more information, I'd love to hear them. My OpenMCL
is 0.14.mumble and Slime is CVS as of a few days ago.

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                      peter at javamonkey.com