[slime-devel] Interactive compile loses DSPEC info

Alain.Picard at memetrics.com Alain.Picard at memetrics.com
Thu Feb 26 00:20:18 UTC 2004

Another one:

I'm using latest CVS slime + Lispworks on Linux.

If I compile and load my system from scratch, I can
use M-. to jump around function definitions.  but
if I go to a function, hit C-c C-c to recompile the
function, jump to a different emacs buffer and try M-.
on the newly compiled function, I now get:

make-single-line
  (:error The file #P"/tmp/filecLlfIH.lisp" does not exist.)
  (:location (:file /home/kooks/XOS/Bullseye/src/Common/generic-utilities.lisp) (:function-name MAKE-SINGLE-LINE))

in the *XREF buffer.

Cheers,