[slime-devel] Compiler notes list

Helmut Eller e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Feb 16 22:10:05 UTC 2004

Hi,

I added some code to display the compiler messages in a separate
buffer.  The messages are grouped by severity and displayed in a
pseudo tree widget like this:

-+  All (7)
 |-+  Notes (4)
 | |-- Doing unsigned word to integer coercion (cost 20) from x86::size.
 | |-- Doing SAP to pointer coercion (cost 20) from x86::current.
 | |-- Doing unsigned word to integer coercion (cost 20) from x86::size.
 | `-- Doing SAP to pointer coercion (cost 20) from x86::current.
 `[+] Warnings (3)

This list is currently only displayed when there are 2 or more
compiler messages.  It's also possible to pop up the list with M-x
slime-list-compiler-notes.  Maybe we should unify/reuse this list with
the xref buffer.