[slime-devel] minor nit -- request

Helmut Eller e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Aug 27 16:03:13 UTC 2004

Sundar Narasimhan <sundar at itasoftware.com> writes:

> When I eval in frame .. if I mistype or stimulate another debug entry
> somehow, it's somewhat annoying when I pop back to the previous
> debugger level, the cursor moves to the 0'th frame.. wouldn't it be
> nicer if it stayed at the frame level where I was?

Thank you for the suggestion.

Yes, that would be nicer.  But it's a bit of work to implement this.
We have currently no particularly good way to tell whether the debugger
is entered recursively or if it is restarted.  We probably also need
to remember the backtrace and which frames show locals.  I've put
this task on the todo list for post-1.0.