[slime-devel] newbie questions related to sldb

Sundar Narasimhan sundar at itasoftware.com
Fri Aug 13 12:38:16 UTC 2004

First of, thanks to everyone working on this -- slime seems great.

Simple question: when the sldb window pops up -- and I type e -- or
other evaluation related functions, the interactions occur in the
minibuffer -- which doesn't work well for me for forms/results that
extend over multiple lines. What's the accepted wisdom wrt. what one
could do here?

Second, when I type 't' -- sometimes the top frame disappears in sldb --
and my cursor is left at  the next frame.. is this a bug? (I'm using
cmucl on FC2 via xemacs).

Thanks.