[slime-devel] SLIME showing value of symbol in mini-buffer

David Steuber david at david-steuber.com
Fri Aug 13 01:20:38 UTC 2004

Hi,

I'm not sure what I did to turn on this feature or how to turn it off.
When the point is over a symbol in the Lisp buffer, its value is
displayed in the mini-buffer.  This would normally be fine, but it is a
bit of an issue when the symbol is an array with 100,000 elements in
it.  My machine hates that.

I looked in the docs, but I couldn't find what it might be.

I do hope this is not part of autodoc mode which I have turned on in my
.emacs.

Anyway, how do I turn this useful but potentially dangerous feature off?

Thanks.