[slime-devel] readtable hack

Helmut Eller e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Nov 15 10:35:23 UTC 2003

Luke Gorrie <luke at bluetail.com> writes:

> Helmut - hacking the readtable to remember source-locations was a
> stroke of genius! It's great to see that "place compiler note inside
> nasty backquote form" test-case finally pass. Very cool :-)

Thanks for the praise.

Do you think we should add an extra buffer to browse the compiler
notes?  Lispworks has a something like that.  There you can sort the
compiler conditions by filename, by severity, or by something else I
don't remember now.  This would also be useful for notes without a
good source location.