[slime-devel] Unusual arglist for CLIM:MAKE-APPLICATION-FRAME (McCLIM)

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Fri Nov 14 15:09:47 UTC 2003

If I press SPACE in the *slime-repl* or *inferior-lisp* buffer to get
the arglist of McCLIM's CLIM:MAKE-APPLICATION-FRAME function, the
output in the minibuffer looks unusual ([...] stands for window
boundary at the rightmost side of the minibuffer):

(make-application-frame frame-name &rest^J            options^J            &key^J            (prett[...]

The arglist of other CLIM functions and macros look normal and don't
have sequences of spaces and ^Js like the above.

I use CMUCL 18e, GNU Emacs 20.7.2, and the latest McCLIM/SLIME sources
under Debian Woody.

Paolo