[slime-devel] Re: Compile scrolling

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Thu Nov 13 06:21:22 UTC 2003

>>>>> "William" == William C Halliburton <will at licentiae.com>:
 William> Looks like output to *slime-repl* forces the cursor to the
 William> end. When compiling this is annoying because I wish to read
 William> notes as they appear and have control of where in the buffer I
 William> am looking. I believe that ilisp only scrolled when the cursor
 William> was aleady at the end of the buffer, which is a prefered
 William> method of operation.

Funny -- I was about to report that for me it doesn't force it to the
end, it forces it to one or more prompts _before_ the end. The more I
evaluate (C-M-x), the more prompts I have left between the cursor and
the end of the *slime-repl* buffer. Which seems to be an obvious bug.
That's using XEmacs, BTW.

--J.