[slime-devel] Re: Slime and XEmacs

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Sun Nov 9 21:18:48 UTC 2003

 Helmut> Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cam.ac.uk> writes:
 >> Raymond Toy <rtoy at earthlink.net> writes:
 > Would it be better if the message wasn't zero-length?  I can look
 > into changing that if it makes slime work better, and if the messages
 > still make sense.

 Helmut> That would definitely be better.  It should be enough to pass
 Helmut> the message to WARN or ERROR and slime will pick it up and
 Helmut> place an annotation somewhere near the macro call.

Well, SERIES warnings are rather important -- miss one and your code
will probably be incorrect. Perhaps this should this be fixed in SERIES,
then?

I'm afraid someone more knowledgeable than me would have to do it.

--J.