[slime-devel] swank-clisp, bug report, stream encoding proposal, and a few bugfixes

Wolfgang Jenkner wjenkner at inode.at
Wed Dec 31 06:00:12 UTC 2003

sedachv <sedachv at cpsc.ucalgary.ca> writes:

> I've gotten the swank backend mostly working on CLISP.

Me too :-)  For purposes of comparison:

http://members.inode.at/wjenkner/clisp/swank-clisp.lisp

There is support for frame locals, the portable xref and some proof of
concept support for compiler notes.  On the other hand, you have given
more thought to the socket interface.  Perhaps we could combine our
efforts.

My set of patches for the other files is at

http://members.inode.at/wjenkner/clisp/slime.diff

By the way, with my version I didn't run into the problem with symbol
completion you described (I use the current CVS version of CLISP).

Wolfgang