[slime-devel] checking protocol

Alan Ruttenberg alanralanr at comcast.net
Wed Dec 17 17:14:49 UTC 2003

I've been checking in changes (bugfixes for openmcl) and adding cvs
comments but not editing the change log. Should I?

I'd like to do some fontification of inspector and backtrace. So as not
to offend anyone's taste I was thinking about
having the default state for the faces be same as normal. For inspector
I was thinking of 4 faces for the top line, type, label and value.
For backtrace I haven't thought it through but I imagine error,
restarts, function names, locals labels and values.

Thoughts?

-Alan