[slime-devel] Re: slime-interrupt in openmcl

Alan Ruttenberg alanralanr at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 16:24:55 UTC 2003

Of course no sooner than I send that do I realize that the way I find
which frame is the top frame to show in backtrace is dumb. It works for
the (dotimes (i 10) (sleep .. example, but not if you are executing
something else.  For now

(let ((ccl::*warn-if-redefine-kernel* nil))
   (defun ccl::force-break-in-listener (p)
     (ccl::process-interrupt
      #'(lambda ()
	 (ccl::ignoring-without-interrupts
	  (let ((*swank-debugger-stack-frame* nil))
	    (invoke-debugger)
	    (clear-input *terminal-io*)))))))

Will show you everything. I will send something better later.

-Alan