[slime-devel] Problem running PortableAllegroServe using CMUCL under SLIME

Ivan Toshkov ivan at toshkov.org
Fri Dec 12 12:30:26 UTC 2003

Hi,

First, thank you for the great tool!  I really enjoy using it.

I ran into the following problem, though:

1) Starting SLIME -> CMUCL -> PortableAServe's examples;
2) After some browsing, the PortableAServe prints some messages to the
*SLIME-REPL* (IIRC the name) buffer;
3) After that, when I try to evaluate anything in the *SLIME-REPL*
buffer, I got something like "This buffer is read-only" in the status
bar and the caret moved to the top of the buffer.

Cheers,
Ivan