[slime-devel] Re: Tentative small refactoring stuff

Luke Gorrie luke at bluetail.com
Wed Dec 10 22:53:42 UTC 2003

Daniel Barlow <dan at telent.net> writes:

> You'd think I would be able to do that once instead of n times for
> n backends, but apparently not.  I don't have n lisps installed nor
> the will to test them all either.  So, I have (committage imminent)

It's worth mentioning that I updated the FAIRLY-STABLE tag a few hours
ago -- just so everyone knows :-)

By the way, there are also tags SLIME-0-1, ..., SLIME-0-9 for
everywhere that FAIRLY-STABLE has been set in the past. So if it
should ever happen that both HEAD and FAIRLY-STABLE don't work for
you, you can use a recursive-backout algorithm to get back in
business.

Cheers,
Luke