[slime-devel] Several *inferior-lisp* buffers?

Håkon Alstadheim haalst at online.no
Thu Dec 4 23:02:28 UTC 2003

I'm currently using a setup where i usually run at least two instances
of cmucl under ilisp. Ilisp handles this very cleanly using DEFDIALECT
in elisp. Anybody got any tips on that? How does the *slime-repl* like
it if I try to switch it from one *inferior-lisp* buffer to another?
Should I try to rename the *slime-repl* buffer ? (Just tried that, and
the *slime-repl-1* seems to have died. If it's only one or two more
variables that need to be made buffer-local, I can handle that.

Should I try to make slime handle only *inferior-lisp* and the source
files that go with that image, and then let ilisp handle the other
image and the files that go with /that/ ?

I guess this will mean some hacking, so this will be my first priority
in getting comfy with slime, I'll try to get used to the keybindings.
:-)