[sicl-devel] The tests need to be reorganized.

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Thu May 13 11:25:07 UTC 2010

Hello,

In the past, I have just taken the tests from Paul Dietz' test suite
and modified them for use with lisp-unit.  Now, I think it would be
better not to modify them at all, but set things up so that they can
run unmodified.  We can then write additional tests with lisp-unit as
usual.

Take care,
--
Robert Strandh

Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: any sufficiently complicated C