[Seattle] Fwd: Seattle CL People?

Clint Moore clint at ivy.io
Fri Feb 13 21:51:38 UTC 2015

  That's very well put.  I suspect I'll be mulling "There's no early career
credit for that sort of thing, no way to stand out from the crowd." for
quite some time.

> "Technical merit" doesn't get very far in the social world.

  And no amount of me standing with my fist in the air (other hand possibly
steadying myself with a cane) and yelling "But it should, damnit!" is going
to change that.