[Seattle] Seattle CL People?

Brian Rice briantrice at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 06:41:05 UTC 2015

OHAI. I've been metaprogramming this whole time, though never in Common
Lisp or Slate.

I did get a lead from Kymeta doing embedded CL for their antenna firmware.
I mainly worked at Tableau and made cross-language code-generators for
frontend/backend synchronized and type-checked builds.

I still think in CL/CLOS/AMOP/Slate, though. I'm more active on Twitter
than elsewhere.

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 7:48 PM, Jeff Francis™ <jeff at gritch.org> wrote:

>   In the famous words of Monty Python, "I'm not dead yet!"
>
>   Though, admittedly, I've done very little CL in the past few years.
>
> Jeff
>

> On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 7:36 PM, Clint Moore <clint at ivy.io> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:26 PM, Michael Hansen <mmhansen at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> At least three humans left. Anybody working on something they'd like to
>>> demo on a laptop somewhere that serves coffee or beer? That's how user
>>> group meetings work these days, right?
>>

>>   Well, I might.  I don't know how interesting it might be for others,
>> but I've been writing a bunch of code with hunchentoot and parenscript that
>> takes a postmodern class(es) and makes a backbone.js app out of it.  My
>> favorite thing so far is how crazy fast it is - I can update and re-eval
>> the postmodern class and just hit reload to see the changes.
>>
>>   Whether or not I showed anything, I'd still love to hang out and see
>> what other people are working on.

> --
> -=jeff=-

-Brian T. Rice