[Seattle] Seattle CL People?

Clint Moore clint at ivy.io
Fri Feb 13 03:36:17 UTC 2015

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 6:26 PM, Michael Hansen <mmhansen at gmail.com> wrote:

> At least three humans left. Anybody working on something they'd like to
> demo on a laptop somewhere that serves coffee or beer? That's how user
> group meetings work these days, right?

  Well, I might.  I don't know how interesting it might be for others, but
I've been writing a bunch of code with hunchentoot and parenscript that
takes a postmodern class(es) and makes a backbone.js app out of it.  My
favorite thing so far is how crazy fast it is - I can update and re-eval
the postmodern class and just hit reload to see the changes.

  Whether or not I showed anything, I'd still love to hang out and see what
other people are working on.