[LispSea] forthcoming book, finally

Ira Kalet ikalet at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 1 23:41:26 UTC 2008

Hi, Seattle Lispers,

I gave a talk for this group a while ago, and mentioned that I am
working on a book on biomedical informatics using Lisp.  The book is
written and in the hands of the publisher, Academic Press.  It is due
out in October, just in time for the 50th anniversary of Lisp.  For more
info, I have started a web page,

http://www.radonc.washington.edu/faculty/ira/pbi/

I hope it will be of interest to some of you.

Best regards,

Ira Kalet

--
Ira J. Kalet, Ph.D.