[LispSea] RE: local FP study

Chris Bogart t-chribo at microsoft.com
Sat Aug 2 21:34:40 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm still looking for a few more people for this study. If you're working on a functional programming project of any size (a few hundred lines or more), and you'd be willing to let me come learn a little about how you go about coding and debugging, I'd really appreciate your help.  It doesn't have to be a commercial project.  See the link below for details.  I've visited a few people from this list and gotten some useful observations, but I still need a few more to have a good sampling of different people and languages.

Thanks,
Chris Bogart
t-chribo at microsoft.com