[LispSea] Into class-- Re: code from April talk on WikiBooks

Daniel J Pezely djp07 at speakeasy.net
Wed Apr 25 22:12:14 UTC 2007

Anthony Fairchild wrote:

> On 4/25/07, *Justin Voskuhl* <justinv at google.com> wrote:
>
>     I used to be a Teaching Assistant for an undergrad class that taught a
>     Scheme derivative.  I'd be happy to give a talk or do small group
>     discussions on LISP and Why It Is Awesome.
>

> Cool. Sounds like you might be the right person for the job then.

I've received several requests for an intro session, so demand is there.

If you're willing to present a Lisp 101 tutorial, I can supply the
projector and take care of logistics regarding booking the room, etc.

If anyone else would like to present something appropriate, I'll make
the same offer.

Meanwhile, I'll continue with topics mentioned on the wiki, and we'll
adjust the schedule as we go.

-Daniel
--
first name at last name dot com