[LispSea] code from April talk on WikiBooks

Anthony Fairchild fairchild.anthony at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 18:17:12 UTC 2007

Sorry if you get this twice... When replying in Gmail, it goes to the
sender, not the mailing list... Here's what I said:

Daniel,  Thanks for posting this code and for the cool presentation!  I'll
go thru the code tonight.

I've got 2-3 friends/coworkers who are be interested in an introduction to
Lisp.  If others are interested, maybe we could setup a date in the future
for "noob" nite.  What do you think?

Thanks again,

Anthony F