[LispSea] food

Brandon J. Van Every bvanevery at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 08:34:14 UTC 2006

Daniel J Pezely wrote:
> Brandon wrote:
> >   I think a big pot of vegetarian chili could
>> go a long ways price / performance wise.
>

> No.

A card-carrying member of the NRCHA!  (National Rotten Chili Haters
Association)   I think there's a serious YMMV on beans giving people
gas, especially when combined with other proteins.  Well, it's one idea
out of several bulk foods possibilities.  My original question was: how
much do pizzas cost?  My 2nd question is: where's the money coming
from?  If it's just out of a few organizers' pockets, and there's no
generous corporate benefactor involved, I think we should be considering
our cost-effective creativity.  Also, that way of doing it has the
advantage of not needing a benefactor, if those are difficult to
obtain.  I don't know, I've never tried, nor would I likely invest my
own organizational energies that way.

No I'm not in Yakima.  Yes I made $400 on signatures in Marysville
yesterday.  Yes I'm going to Yakima today.  I'll be back on Tuesday to
rattle at y'all some more.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every