[LispSea] A 'get things done' app (in Lisp)

Dennis E. Hamilton dennis.hamilton at acm.org
Tue Jun 13 04:37:51 UTC 2006

I'm curious:

  1. Exactly what would implementing a LispSea web site demonstrate?

  2. What does someone get that they don't have already using well-known
tools, servers, and infrastructure services?

  3. What makes Lisp killer for web sites?

  4. How much is just plain work that has to be done no matter what the
server-side technology is?  What impact is there on client-side technology?
(Ajax, etc.)

This is not something I would have thought is in the Lisp sweet spot.  I'm
asking because I don't know the answer to these questions and I wonder what
is appealing about that case.

 - Dennis